Welcome to change...
Get started on your own...
1. Stay hydrated!
2. Notice what you can do, adequately;
3. Develop supportive friendships (connect);
4. Evolve a spiritual sense (grow deeply;
5. Establish a therapeutic relationship (as through counseling);
6. Practice patience (with yourself, others, and the world);
7. Welcome help when offered.
Family therapists are uniquely trained to strategies to connect your presenting concerns to the "system." This position enables your therapist to more effectively alleviate emotional hurt, parent-child conflicts, couple or marital strain, or whatever it is that keeps you stuck.
Get started, call (or text): 941-795-4100 - request a "free brief initial consultation."
Thank you for visiting!
FamilyMender web portals intend to provide access to current and useful information, treatment, and real alternatives to medication.
Michael Epstein, MA, LMFT
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Mail to: 5690 N. Lockwood Ridge Rd.
Sarasota, Florida 34243